Request to all Yokohama residents
Agradécete a todos los residentes para tu cooperación y entendiendo con respecto a los esfuerzos de la ciudad para impedir erupciones del nuevo coronavirus (COVID-19).
As you may be aware, the Government of Japan has declared a State of Emergency until May 6.
The City of Yokohama asks all residents to observe the following guidelines:
- Generally, do not leave your home except for essential needs.
- Stores providing essential everyday goods will not be asked to close. Rest assured that everyone will be able to buy essentials, and please only buy what you need and not hoard items.
- Depending on the goods and services provided, some educational institutions, shopping centers, and other places may be asked to close or reduce operating hours. However, hospitals and other medical facilities, as well as public transportation and other essential services, will remain open.
- Please make efforts to avoid events where multiple people may come within a close distance.
In addition to the above, please continue to be careful to:
- Frequently wash your hands and cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing;
- Evita situaciones que combinan "espacios cerrados", "lugares atestado" y escenas del contacto del cierre"."
The City of Yokohama will work closely with Kanagawa Prefecture and do everything possible to provide support for all residents.